Wednesday, November 3, 2010

introduction

Hello my fellow blog members. During the year I will be posting recipes for cakes or a cupcakes. when we get an assignment I will tell you if it is a cake or cupcake and what kind and some tips . people make cakes and cupcakes to eat them at a persons brithday, wedding ,  and for other special occasion even sometimes for a treat! there are all different kinds of cakes and cupcakes  like  chocolate, vanilla,  red velvet. And people have different tastes.     

5 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes are really nice, did you make them?
    If not do you know who did?

    Nice blog,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are very nicely done cupcakes. I'm guessing they're made with coloured fondant?
    Did you make them? If not could you please include the website or link that you took it from?
    I find it very interesting how the 16 cupcakes together make a picture of the game Mario. They're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaseen,
    those cupcakes look so good, are you going to post a recipe so we will know how to make them. I bet Anna will love the cupcakes with mushrooms on them. She loves mushrooms from mario she even has a stuffed one. Anyways my favourite cupcake, in that cupcake set is the really cool eating flower. P.s have you seen the giant one in the mario ds game.
    Bye, Tiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start to your blog, Yaseen! I think you will be a famous chef one day and so I am super excited to see some pictures of some cakes/cupcakes that you will make (...and taste a sample that you will bring?)

    Keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes look good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete